Alumni Admissions Ambassador Program
The Alumni Admissions Ambassadors are a group of alumni dedicated to promoting the Crummer Graduate School of Business MBA and EDBA programs. They volunteer to serve as liaisons between admissions and prospective students interested in hearing their perspectives on life at Crummer, ROI, and life after Crummer.
Alumni Admissions Ambassadors
Thank you for your interest in the Alumni Admissions Ambassador Program!
Serving as an ambassador is a great way to give back to Crummer, network with your fellow alumni, and transform the lives of future Crummer students. Ambassadors will help shape future cohorts of Crummer students by working directly with the Crummer alumni and admissions teams in a variety of roles.
Please review the responsibilities, and if you’re interested in applying, please complete the questionnaire below.
- Time commitment: Average of 5 hours per month over a one-year commitment
- Participation in Crummer information sessions, recruiting events, and outreach for recruiting and retention
- Attend Alumni Admissions Ambassador training session (once a year – in person or virtually)
- Promote Crummer within professional work environments with the goal of recruiting colleagues, and family/friends of employees
- Meet with Crummer administration and community leaders
- Ability to share experiences with prospective students regarding your Crummer assimilation and post MBA/EDBA experiences
- Communicate via mail, email, face to face, or texting with prospective and accepted students
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 – Deadline to complete the Alumni Admissions Ambassador Questionnaire
- Friday, January 10, 2020 – Selected Alumni Admissions Ambassadors will be notified
- Monday, January 13, 2020 – Alumni Admissions Ambassador Training*
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 – Alumni Admissions Ambassador Training*
*Only one training is required and the training will be offered in person and virtually.
Alumni Admissions Ambassador Questionnaire
Thank you for your interest. We are currently not taking any applications for the 2020 Alumni Admissions Ambassador Program. Please contact Mike Brown, Director of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.