Crummer Hour Radio Launches on WPRK
Crummer now has its own radio slot on 91.5 FM WPRK from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. on Tuesdays.
Tune in on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. ET to WPRK to hear the Crummer Hour!
For the first six episodes we’ll revisit our Crummer Connections: Podcast & Video Series with host J.B. Adams ’11MBA interviewing our fantastic alumni guests listed below followed by a Q&A from the audience.
Guests for episodes include:
- Tadar Muhammad `17MBA
- Cameron Dawson `10 12MBA
- Joshua Snyder `10MBA
- Diahann Smith `17MBA
- Serg Albino `10MBA
- Natalie Schmook ’05 ’06MBA
Listen to episode one below, featuring Serg Albino, Co-Founder and CEO of ecoSpears, an impact venture delivering cost-effective and eco-friendly cleantech solutions to destroy persistent organic pollutants from our land and waterways. Mr. Albino is a serial entrepreneur with a long career in technology, engineering, and consulting. He graduated from Crummer in 2010 as a part of SMBA 05.
The first half of the show is the Crummer Connections interview first broadcast in the fall of 2020. Listen as Serg Albino shares:
● How his company ecoSPEARS finds innovative solutions to challenging environmental problems
● The challenges he overcame immigrating from the Philippines to live in New York City and then Orlando
● His experience as an aerospace engineer and how he came to study at Crummer
● How he applied lessons from the Crummer domestic consulting course to his approach as a consultant
In the second half of the show, a panel of Crummer alumni and students interact with Mr. Albino to learn more about his career as an entrepreneur. The panel consists of Gerard Mitchell (MBA’18), Clara Mount (MBA’20), Gerardo Abril (MBA’20), and Kyle Sawyer (MBA’22).
Episode 2: Cameron Dawson `12MBA
Episode 3: Josh Snyder `10MBA
Episode 4: Diahann Smith `17MBA